CN100 CAP NAILER
The CN100 is a high production tool for use where nails are required. It shoots plastic caps for residential roofing and sidewall applications. Key features include tool-free depth adjustment and an integrated switch for sequential/bumpfire capability.
- 3 cap nails per second (max. cycle rate / second)
- 4.9 lbs.
- 200 caps/ 200 nails
- Full 1" plastic collated caps
- Full round head - electro galvanized ring shank - wire collation
The STINGER CN100 is designed for use with 1” STINGER NailPac only
Discontinued Spring 2015
Fasteners still available here
RT3 CAP NAILER
The RT3 with its improved balance and cap feeding system is the ideal pneumatic cap tool for securing base sheet to wood decks. Just hold the trigger and start walking--the job is done in a fraction of the time. Steel cap nails are pneumatically driven at 6", 9" or 18", and there’s no need to hammer down raised staples as with base taping. You won’t find a faster, easier, or better delivery system anywhere.
- Speed: 9 times faster than hand drive
- Cap Type: Full 1" steel collated caps
- Fastener Type: Full round head - electro galvanized ring shank - wire collation
- Fastener Length: 1-1/4"
- The STINGER RT3 is designed for use with 1-1/4” STINGER NailPac